Friday, February 6, 2015

Old Crow Speed Shop/Oilers Car Club Party 2015 #TROG

On Thursday night before the Grand National Roadster Show, the Old Crow Speed Shop along with the Oilers Car Club throw a party, and it's a lot of fun.  In fact, maybe Sid and I had a lil' too much fun.  But anyway, there were a lot of great people, and the good folks aside, you could spend hours poking around that shop, looking at all the neat stuff in there.  The hospitality was great, as always, and Bobby Green, the head honcho at the shop even let us store the Ardun we'd picked up from Don Fergusson's shop there for the weekend.

I think I'm pretty safe in saying that everyone there had a great time, and I'm hoping that I get to go back next year.  Many thanks to Bobby, Mel, Chris (for returning my wallet that I left at the swag table) and everyone else that made this party so much fun.

Walkin' though the front gate, this is the scene you see...

Kinda like a candy store.



Y'know, just sittin' around...

(LTR) Mel, (from the Oilers CC/MC) Casey, (sorry for the noggin-shot) Clayton and Sid, who's about to hand me one of those drinks...        Again.

I never get tired of lookin' at the Old Crow belly tanker.

(RTL) Sid, and Casey and Clay from Clayton's Hotrods holdin' court in the trailer.

Ah, no Sid, that ain't your new girlfriend.  Or dog.  Or whatever!  In fact, could you jus' get the hell off that thing?


No comments:

Post a Comment