Friday, February 6, 2015

My 1924 Ford Model T Roadster Build: Part 5 #TROG

PHEW!  It was a busy couple of weeks for me at Clayton's Hot Rods!  Now that we know this car will be going to The Race of Gentlemen, we wanna make sure it'll be done in time.  (No problem, right?)

It was good to get a bunch done, though, and we are gettin' pretty close to finished!  On this trip, I got the brake guts stuffed on the corners, the body, floor and grille painted, floor installed, drive line built, (with some help from Tim and Clay).  I also rebuilt the model A rear end and got the brake master cylinder installed, along with the brake and clutch linkage.  I figured out how to mount the gas tank, too, and got that all situated. Clay had his guy John come by to do some signage on a couple of cars, so he did up mine as well, while he was at it.

Yeah, and all of that with the trip to the Grand National Roadster Show in the middle.  I think I need a vacation from my vacation...


Mr. John getting his stenciles set...

...and getting some lettering laid down.

And here's what the finished product looked like.  I'm digging it.



We figured out this seat isn't gonna work, but had it in just for reference.






No comments:

Post a Comment