Friday, February 6, 2015

2015 Grand National Roadster Show #GNRS

Yeah, yeah.  I know I'm a little late gettin' these out on the interwebs, but I was working on my car for the last couple of weeks.  The GNRS was pretty darn fun this year, though.  Of course, for me, it's always nice to get the heck outta cold wet Washington and dry out a little.  Doesn't hurt that there's quite a few nice things to look at down there as well.


This was one of the first Cars we saw when we walked in the main building, and it has to be one of my faves, if not THE favorite of the whole show.  But then, I believe the Pierson Bros built it way back when, so that would explain a lot.

Another old build restored by the same folks from above.



 #AustinSpeedShop

 #AustinSpeedShop







This was an old race car from Colorado.  Some folks got it back together with help from the original builder and brought it out to The Race of Gentlemen in Wildwood, NJ, and from what I heard, they pretty much smoked everyone.






Somethin' looks a little disproportionate, here...

Oh, yeah.  It'd probably be the 4 extra cylinders.  That's not somethin' I see every day...


















Don't miss the fine print, here.












No comments:

Post a Comment