Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Coffee Run

If you're ever in the Santa Cruz area on a Saturday morning, do yourself a favor, get up a little early and go to the Starbuck's on the corner of 41st Avenue and Soquel.  The year 'round weekly gathering always has something interesting to look at.  From early European sports cars to spot-on restorations to wild customs or traditional hot rods, you'll find all kinds of things to check out.  Every time I'm down there and I go to the Coffee Run, I see something new.

Plus there's coffee, and that's always a good thing in the AM.


Bob Acterberg's New Creation, though that isn't Bob in the background.




I was told that Don Orosco brought this beautiful '32 pickup up from Monterrey, though I wasn't able to confirm that. It's a real nice little truck, though.

A La Salle grille on a custom... La Salle!  Imagine that...



This'd be Lars Mapstead's sweet '36.


No comments:

Post a Comment